Thursday 19 March 2015

Everyday Makeup | Spring 2015

Hello Hello lovelies! I can't be the only person who is nosey loves knowing what products people reach for day after day? Well, today I'm gonna share the things I slap lovingly apply to my face every day! 


All links lead to the relevant product on Superdrug.

First things first, I'm sure we're all sick of hearing about how much I can't find a foundation I love. So, although I do wear a foundation on a whenever I wear makeup, I'm not wearing the same one every day because I'm testing a few new ones out right now. So, now that's out of the way, onto the good stuff! I've been a massive fan of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - although, Superdrug online only have it in dark, for some reason! - in Fair (£4.19, at Superdrug) for a while now, and I just don't feel right if I don't use it on a daily basis. It's a solid product that does exactly what you want it to do, and nothing you don't! Simple. Next, I've been reaching for this MUA Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette (£4, at Superdrug) everyday for a while. There's been enough posts on it being a Naked 2 dupe without me adding to the pile, but it's worth noting. The shade range is absolutely amazing, there's enough to go from a super-nude look to a deep, smokey eye with one little palette! For brows, I've been loving another MUA product the Brow Define Eyebrow Mascara which sadly isn't available any more, as far as I can tell.. My absolute favourite mascara is this Rimmel Scandaleyes Xtreme (£6.99, at Superdrug), it gives the most amazing volume without clumping at all. For contour & highlight, my trust Sleek Contour kit in Light (£6,49, at Superdrug), the contour powder is light enough for even my super pale skin, and it blends really well, and the highlighter is really natural with a lovely pale shade. Finally, for lips I've been loving this MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Criminal (£3, at Superdrug). 

And, breathe! 
I'd love to know what makeup you've been reaching for every day lately, let me now below!
Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so perfect for every day, you can do pretty much any look with it! xo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the MUA Undress Me Too Palette as well, and the Sleek contour kit is fab! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your make-up choices..really want that MUA palette..I'm so late to the bandwagon haha

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awh don't worry I'm always late to the bandwagon haha. It's really worth it, especially for the money. xo

      Delete
  4. I lately reach out for my mat black eyeliner from essence , great post! :) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    Latest post : http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great makeup set !
    Love it !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx