Tuesday 31 March 2015

What Keeps Me Entertained? | Top 5 Apps

Hello lovelies! I thought I'd share my top 5 apps with you guys. I recently shared what's on my iPod, and today I thought I'd show you guys the apps I'd recommend over any other apps. It was actually quite hard to narrow this list down to just these 5!


These are the 5 apps that I use more than any of the other apps on my iPod (and my phone!), for various reasons. I feel like there's quite a healthy mix of apps here, so there'll be something to suit everyone!


Firstly we've got SAS4, which is possibly my most played game of the past few months. I absolutely adore this game, it's my first go-to when I'm bored or just need to zone out for a few minutes. It's so addicting, I just had to add a few pictures of the game play to show you what it's like. The basic premise of the game is there's been a zombie apocalypse, and you're fighting said zombies. You can play solo and online games, and can also join online games with either random players (they say similarly matched players - they aren't!) or you can play with real life friends. It's just such a fantastic little game, I'd thoroughly recommend it! 

Second, we've got Candy Crush Soda Saga. I think at this stage most of us have played Candy Crush at some point or another. The original Candy Crush absolutely took over my life, but then I deleted my Facebook and no one could send me lives and I kinda just gave up. But, recently I downloaded Soda Saga and I've been hooked ever since. You can ask for lives/help from people even though you aren't linked to Facebook on this (I'm not sure if this is available on the normal Candy Crush now?), which is such a bonus for me! I'm stuck on my current level and have been for the best part of a week now and I'm so frustrated with it, but I also can't stop playing! 

Next, we've got good ol' BBC News. I am such a news addict, I check the news at least every half an hour, situation permitting, so this is such a handy little app to have. It send me notifications whenever a new story breaks so I never miss out, and it's great for staying updated throughout the day. Potentially not the most exciting app, but one I use constantly all the same. 

Now, onto an app I'm sure we all use; Twitter! I'm an absolute Twitter addict, I tend to go through phases with my actual tweets, but I'm constantly scrolling through other people's tweets and seeing what's trending. I feel like you get news a lot quicker via social media than you do through the typical outlets, and although it is, of course, always a good idea to fact check, it's always good to stay up to date. That, and I'm quite nosey and love reading about other people's lives. I also find that Twitter is such a good way to keep up to date with other bloggers, finding new blog posts and just staying in contact in general. 

Last, but most certainly not least, Bloglovin'. I love reading your guys' posts, and I love being able to keep up to date while I'm on the go. Although I find it hard to comment on posts via the app, it's great to read while I'm doing other things, and I'll normally save it or just simply unmark it as read and go back and comment when I'm on my laptop. I can't get enough of this app, it's an absolute must for anyone who loves reading blogs (all of us, surely!). 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx