Sunday 12 April 2015

Weekly Music Favourites | What's Been On Repeat?

Hello lovelies! It is arguably my favourite day of the week again, the day I bring to you what songs I've been loving this week. Now, It hasn't been a massive music week this week. In fact, I've pretty much just been loving 4 songs. On repeat. Literally all of the time. I'm not even kidding. I wish that I was! 


Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth - See You Again. This is the one song that would sum up this week, for me. It's absolutely blown up - understandably - and I've absolutely fallen in love. Taken from the Fast and Furious 7 soundtrack, the video for this song honours the late Paul Walker, and the lyrics are possibly some of the most emotional I've heard in a while. I've been in love with this song. 


Pheobe Ryan - Ignition/Do You Remix. Possibly the one song I'd recommend off this list, if I had to recommend just one. Anyone who can turn Ignition into a song I want to listen to is a winner in my books. I haven't heard a voice as addictive as Phoebe's in quite a while. You just want to listen again and again. Definitely one you have to listen to, to get.



Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - December '63 (Oh, What A Night). First things first, excuse the fact I couldn't find an official video for this. I try to where possible. Anyway, my sister and I got my mother the Jersey Boys for Easter, and we all sat down on Monday evening and watched it with a massive bowl of chocolate orange popcorn (not as nice as you'd originally think, sadly). Ever since, I can't get this out of my head. Possibly the most catchy song in existence. 
The film is totally worth it, by the way. The popcorn; not so much!


What songs have you been loving this week?
Maxine, xo 
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx