Saturday 11 February 2017

The Mystery Blogger Award Tag | Get To Know Me!

Hello, lovelies! I was tagged by the gorgeous Cody to do the Mystery Blogger award tag. Created by Okoto Enigma, the aim is to get to know the person behind the blog whilst showing a bit of love to our favourite bloggers. I love little things like this, so I'm super excited to dive in!

The Rules
1. Put the award Logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
 6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself:
1. I'm a dog person. 
2. I wanted to be a vet until I was about 16
3. I don't like tea.

Do you  have a bucket list? if so what’s on it?I do! Loads. Get through uni, travel, learn new languages, own my own home, learn to drive... the list is endless.
What’s the one thing in your life that people get wrong about you?I think I can verrrry easily come across as a typical, mean, dumb blonde. But, I'm really not! I'm super shy, which can come across as a bit stand-offish. I promise I'm nice, though! And, I'm a bit dim at times which makes me seem a bit less intelligent than I am.
What’s your go to essential in your wardrobeA bomber jacket. I'm sure they've gone out of style now but I still love them. I won't be binning any of mine anytime soon!
What did  you want to be when you where 10?
A vet! 
If you could live inside a Movie which would it be? and why?
Ooooh, good question! Harry Potter, probably. Probably the Prisoner of Azkaban if I had to pick a specific film in the series. Do I even have to answer why?

My Question’s are!
1. How does your dream career differ from the career path you're taking?
2. If you could organise your own music festival, what would it look like?
3. Sweet or savoury?
4. What are your favourite and least favourite things about blogging?

FUN QUESTION: What super power would you like to have most and least?
I NOMINATE:
And anyone else who wants to do it because I'm rubbish at tagging people!
And, finally here's my favourite post so far!
Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Valium Online
    Bensedin Buy Online
    Buy Klonopin USA
    Alko 1mg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx