Friday 2 December 2016

The November Playlist

Hello, Lovelies! It's been a while, huh? I'll save you the millionth where have I been post of the year and just skip straight to it! No promises or expectations for all this blogging lark, but I certainly hope to be about a bit more often for the last month of the year. 



Miss You - Gabrielle Aplin. 
100% the most played song of the month. I absolutely adore Gabrielle Aplin, and English Rain is one of my favourite albums of all time so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this little gem pop into my subscription box on Youtube. One listen in and it was the first song to make it into my little monthly favourites playlist on Spotify. Well worth a listen. Pinky promise!

Nathan Sykes - Famous 
Now, I'm not the biggest Nathan Sykes fan. I don't dislike his music, he's just not the kinda artist I'd choose to listen to, yknow? That all changed this month. I'm in love. Like, really. Kinda cemented by his live performance on the X Factor this year. But, this song is just amazing. I can't stop listening. 


 Unsteady - X Ambassadors. 
This isn't a new song. Apparently, it was featured on the Me Before You soundtrack, which I watched and loved. But, I've only just heard this song this month, someone. I found it on a random playlist on Spotify and I. Am. Obsessed. Not a knew one, but a good'un just the same. 


Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx