Friday 29 January 2016

Superdrug Tea Tree Pore Strips | Review

Hello, Lovelies! I recently featured these in my January Haul and was very excited to try them. I mentioned in the post that I have really bad blackheads on my nose, so I'm always very eager to try a product that claims to help with this. So, keep reading to find out what I thought!


Claims 
"Quickly and effectively remove dirt, oil and blackheads for cleaner-looking pores", 

Thoughts 
These are very affordable, at £3.99 for 5 strips, which I think is a great price.
I followed the instructions to the T: Cleanse face, splash some excess water on your nose to make sure they stick, apply the strip to the nose clear side down, remove when stiff. Simple! I've tried these 3 times now, and you can definitely see the gunk they remove left over on the strip (I saved you from that picture!) but if I'm being honest I was a little bit disappointed with how much they removed. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I was just hoping for more.
I was expecting the smell to be quite strong too, which is something I don't mind personally, but actually, the smell wasn't harsh as all, which I know is something people look for. 
Long story short: They aren't quite as effective as I'd hoped, but I'm hoping the effects might build up over time, and I'd definitely recommend them if blackheads are something you don't suffer badly with as you do definitely see some results. 

Pros 
Aren't strong smelling
Don't dry out your skin
Do remove some dirt and blackheads
Aren't too harsh to pull off, like other strips.
Very affordable.

Cons
Aren't quite as effective as I'd hoped.

So, all in all, I'd probably recommend these with the note to expect results, but not amazing ones. 


Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx