Monday 6 April 2015

Easter In Pictures | Easter Sunday 2015

Hello lovelies! Firstly, I hope everyone had a lovely Easter Sunday yesterday. I thought I'd share my day in pictures, I hope you enjoy.

My Easter 'presents' off my mum & sister

My sister's Easter 'presents' off our mum and myself.






'What did I get, mum!?'

The nicest plate of veg roast ever!



I was absolutely spoilt rotten off my mum and my sister. My lovely mum ruined my healthy eating by getting me far too much chocolate, and my sister got me two books I've been dying to read; An Abundance Of Catherines by John Green, and Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira. She also got me Bangerz by Miley Cyrus, which I recently mentioned is one of my favourite albums, and Up & Mockingjay Part 1 on Blu Ray. Can we all say best family ever?! 

My sister was also spoilt rotten, with just as much chocolate as I got, plus I got her a massive Baymax toy. We absolutely loved Big Hero 6 when we saw it recently, and she's been obsessed ever since, so I thought this was the perfect thing. Kaiser and Smiter were particularly keen on him!

Of course, brunch was a Guylian bar whilst I read some of Love Letters to the Dead, which I couldn't put down all morning. Kaiser was his usual excitable self, he loves any celebration and today was no exception. Of course, we didn't leave him out and bought him & Smiter some of their favourite treats. After the best sunday roast ever (which is basically just a lot of veg & a Yorkshire for me!), we all settled down and watched Up, which I inevitably cried at. Lots. Afterwards, we all basically fell into a chocolate coma. 

All in all, it was a fantastic family day. In my family, any holidays are spent just spending time together, and it's a good excuse for us to bond over lots of chocolate and films, which I'll never say no to! I hope you all had a great day too! 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

1 comment:

  1. I always end up with a plate of veg on Sundays/holidays too because I'm a veggie haha! Looks lovely though and a great Easter haul!
    Becky xx GeekGetsGlam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx