Wednesday 22 April 2015

Lydia Lucy & Alex Wallhead - Jealous | The Midweek Cover

Hello lovelies! I'm very, very excited about this weeks mid week cover! You may or may not recognise Lydia Lucy from the X Factor. I was personally a massive fan of hers. Today I've got a cover of Labrinth's Jealous from the lovely Lydia and Alex Wallhead


Alex and Lydia's voices are absolutely stunning on their own, but I feel like they fit together so well on this song. It's genuinely such a beautiful version of an already very beautiful, emotional song. It's well worth a listen. You can check out more from Lydia and Alex by going here.

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx