Saturday 10 October 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul

Hello Lovelies! Much like most of the blogging community I'm sure, I do love a bit of Makeup Revolution on my life. So, I've recently picked up a few bits and pieces and I thought I'd give you a little look at what I got.



Makeup Revolution Protection Palette, £6. This is probably the one I've been the most excited about. I've been on the hunt for a new contour palette, and recently mentioned that I picked up another Makeup Revolution palette in the wrong shade but loved the formula, so I couldn't not try this. You get a highlight, blush, contour and face/setting powder (from left-right), and 3 concealers (far right). I was nervous about trying the concealers, but figured for £6 even if I didn't like the concealers it would be amazing value just for the 4 powders. However, I gave them a little try as soon as I could and they blend so much better than the other concealers I've tried from these. I'll be posting a first impressions in the next few days, so I'll give a full review then.


Makeup Revolution The One Foundation in Shade 1, £4. This is, surprisingly, a repurchase. On its own I wouldn't actually recommend this product - it's very watery and doesn't blend properly. So, why do I repurchase it? It mixes perfectly with other foundations to lighten them up. I've spoken at length on many occasions about how pale I am and how it's hard to find an affordable foundation that's also pale enough for me minus fake tan, and this solves my problems. This shade - shade 1 - is a perfect white, so a few drops really lightens and foundation, and I haven't really noticed it changing the formula of any of the ones I've tried it in. Definitely worth a try if you're pale like me!





And, finally these 3 eyeshadows, £1 each. I got them in Acid, Get Ready and U Know You Want To, left-right. Acid is a beautiful neon yellow, with a slight hint of lime in it. Get Ready is the gorgeous orange shade, and U Know You Want To is a lovely pink with a bit of purple in it. I actually picked these up for a Halloween look I have in mind, but I'm actually really impressed with them. I'd definitely pick them up in different shades. They're quite well pigmented and quite big sizes, especially for the price.



Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx