Wednesday 7 October 2015

X Factor Jealous Midweek Cover | Josh Daniels

Hello Lovelies! How fast has this week flown by? I'm already looking into Halloween looks and trying them out, so expect those posts soon! I feel like before we know it, it's going to be Christmas. I'm certainly not ready for it to be this soon into the year. Anyway, onto the music eh?



This week's Mid Week cover is one I'm sure everyone's heard by now, but one I want to personally recognise too, Josh Daniel's version of Labrinth's Jealous. I've heard the song a million and one times, and I've never interpreted the lyrics in this way, but it really adds another dimension to the song for me. And, of course, Josh's voice is outstanding too. I was with all of the judges, and I'm sure a lot of the nation, when they were emotional during this performance, so I just had to give it a bit of recognition.

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx