Saturday 3 October 2015

The Sweater Weather TAG

Hello lovelies! I've been so excited for this day to come. You know how I said last time that the work in my house was finished? Very, very wrong! If something could go wrong, it has done. But, I always planned to do Blogtober, and I thought this would be a great way to get back into the swing of things. And, with a nice little tag to transition into fall, too. 



This wasn't actually the post I had planned for today, but I saw Blair Fowler post this earlier today and just had to switch my posts up. Hope you enjoy! 

Questions!
1. Favorite candle scent? I'm sure I've mentioned before that I'm not massively into candles. My favourite fall scent, however, has got to be anything with cinnamon in it!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? I've been loving red berry tea with a little bit of honey lately, but is there anything better than a massive hot chocolate with loads of cream? Can I pick two?? I'm going for hot chocolate and tea!
3. What's the best fall memory you have? Oooh, I don't know! Probably, if I'm being honest, my entire street used to have massive parties for Halloween and bonfire night. All the mums would club together and get loads of food and fireworks and all the kids would have loads of fun all wrapped up with hot dogs and burgers and tomato soup. It was so much fun!
4. What's your favorite book you're reading (or have read) this fall? I'm currently reading Jodi Picoult's Leaving Time, along with a few others, and I'm really enjoying it so far.
5. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Both! Can we do both? I'm doing both.
6. Best fragrance for fall? I'm not really the kind of person who'll stick to just one perfume, I switch around all of the time, so I honestly haven't got one!
7. Favorite Thanksgiving food? We don't have thanksgiving, but Christmas has got to be stuffing. We don't really have stuffing much through the year, but I love it. Is that weird?
8. What is autumn weather like where you live? Much like the rest of the weather, cold and rainy.
9. Most worn sweater? I got a sweater maybe 2 or 3 years ago, and it's big and comfy and it's got an owl on the front, and I absolutely adore it. I'm on the hunt for cute fall clothes though, so hopefully I'll have a stack of new ones soon!
10. Must-have nail polish this fall? I bite my nails too much to love nail polish! I really need to get into that. I love greys or deep reds, though.
11. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Football games!
12. Skinny jeans or leggings? Skinny jeans, purely because it's slightly more protection from the cold!
13. What is something that nobody knows about you? Ooh, this is a good one! I'm not sure there's something nobody knows. Is there?
14. Combat boots or Uggs? Combat boots, I'm not a big Ugg fan.
15. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? I've never had a pumpkin spice latte, so I wouldn't know. I obviously don't think so, though!
16. Favorite fall TV show? Grey's Anatomy always comes back in the fall, so that of course.
17. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? It's an album, not a song, but all of James Morrison's Undiscovered always gets me in the mood for winter and fall, probably because I got the album for Christmas when I was probably 13 at the time, and I played it on repeat right through winter and Spring

So, that is that! I'd love to see your versions of this tag, even if they're from other years, so please send me links. 

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx