Thursday 8 October 2015

Superdrug Haul | Collection + MUA

Hello lovelies! I've got a bit of a haul for you guys today, I've been really into makeup again, I go through phases with it but the past few weeks I've been really into looking for new products to try out. Here are some super budget-friendly buys I've made recently from Collection and MUA.



First up we've got this MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder, £3. I don't normally wear powder, mainly because I've got the worst dry skin and I just think it makes it work. But, I was drawn to this, especially with it being hydrating. It says that this has got Vitamin E & Jojoba in it, so I'm really hoping I can see some hydrating benefits from this as well as just needing my makeup to last a bit longer.



Next Up, I picked up this MUA Matte Eyeshadow in Midnight, £1. I've got countless palettes lying around, but I haven't got a nice navy shade like this, and for £1 I thought you can't really go wrong. I remember trying these when MUA first came out and absolutely loving them, and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. This is very pigmented, and blends out like an absolute dream. I'm hoping to put together a FOTD in the next week using it so keep an eye out for that.


This Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner in Black, £2.99 is actually a repurchase. It's so affordable, and in all honesty I can't not have this in my makeup bag. It really does last the entire day. On the rare occasion I pass out with my makeup on (we all do it, right?) I've woken up with mascara down by my lips and this still perfectly applied! I kid you not. I can't stress enough how much I adore this liner, and for the price I personally don't think you can go past it.


Finally, we've got this Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation in Ivory 2, £3.99. I normally use the Lasting Perfection foundation, but they didn't have it in so I picked this up instead, because who doesn't love trying a new foundation? The Lasting Perfection foundation is a very heavy, full coverage foundation, which is something I personally love but is a habit I'm trying desperately to get out of. I would say this is more of a medium buildable coverage, so it's definitely a step towards not relying on a full coverage foundation day-to-day. One last thing to note, especially if you've used the Lasting Perfection foundation, is that this runs a bit lighter than the Lasting Perfection one. Whilst still a bit too dark for me minus fake tan, I'd say it's still maybe 1/2 a shade to a shade lighter than the same shade in the Lasting Perfection foundation. Just something to note. I'll probably pick up the lightest shade in this, and both in the Lasting Perfection foundation and do a comparison at some point.

*I'll post a first impressions post on each product, and give it as full a review as I can then.

So, that's it! I hope you enjoyed. Have you guys picked up any new buys you've been loving? Leave me links below, as always.

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx