Friday 12 February 2016

Everyday Nighttime Skincare Routine | DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN

Hello, Lovelies! Following my recent skincare haul, I thought I'd post my current skincare routine, featuring some of the products I bought and some old favourites! Note that this is my basic, everyday routine. I do use facemasks, pore strips etc a couple of times through the week, but this is something I do every day without fail (err.. mostly!). So let's get into it! 





I can't do anything without one of these dogs getting in the way!

First, I take my eye makeup off with these Superdrug eye makeup remover pads, 99p which are designed for sensitive skin, so they don't sting or irritate my eyes which is a massive bonus for me, as my eye area is very sensitive and dries out at the drop of a hat. I then take off the rest of my makeup with these Superdrug face wipes, 99p Which are for dry skin, and are "enriches with sweet almond oil and hyaluronic acid" so they not only do they stop my skin getting irritated and dried out, they also give me a bit of a moisture boost, which is always a good thing for me! These combined leave my face pretty much makeup free, at least to the naked eye! 

Next, I cleanse using the Garnier Micellar water, £1.99 on a cotton pad. After I've done this and the cotton pad is coming away clean, I like to cleanse my face again with a facecloth and some warm water just to make sure my skin is as clean as it can be.

Finally, I use this Nivea Regenerating Night Cream, £4.35, which leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft the next morning. This is developed specifically for dry and sensitive skin, and it claims to "Support the skin’s regenerating process during the night with its indulging formula containing Provitamin B 5", which I definitely agree with so far.

And, that's that! I try not to faff on with too many products/steps because my skin is so sensitive and dry, if I do too much it reacts badly and I end up with really bad dry patches. I'll post my "extra" skincare routine soon, with my favourite masks, exfoliators and all those goodies! 

Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx