Wednesday 3 February 2016

John Adams - Can't Help Falling In Love | Cover

Hello, lovelies! I'm trying to keep up with the covers on this little blog; because I think they're a great way to find new artists. And, who doesn't love that? Plus, I love hearing the songs I know and love already in sometimes and entirely new light. So, I hope you do, too! 



I may or may not have already expressed my love for the lovely John Adams on this blog, but either way, it's about time I did it (again?!). I love his gritty, soulful tone and there're moments in his songs I just repeat over and over again because they're so beautiful. Something else you may or may not know about me is that I'm quite a bit Elvis fan, and love Can't Help Falling in Love especially. I think it's a song most people know one way or another. So, when I saw this pop up in my subscription box a week or two ago I knew I had to feature it as soon as I could. A song I adore, sung by a man whose voice I adore equally? Instantly a winner for me! 

Of course, however much I love an artist I'm always a shade dubious when I first listen to a cover of a song I love because what if they don't do it justice? It's rare, but it happens! Not in this case, however. I can't express enough how in love I am with this version. Maybe not as good as Elvis', but certainly up there. 


Much love, Maxine xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx