Sunday 21 February 2016

Sophia Karlberg - Pillowtalk | Zayn Cover

Hello Lovelies! Like the majority of people at the minute, I'm obsessed with Zayn's new song Pillowtalk. And, we all know I'm a big fan of my covers. So, it was only a matter of time before I featured a pillowtalk cover, wasn't it? The amazingly talented Sophia Karlberg's cover turned up in my subscription box recently and I just knew I had to feature it!


Her voice has got a lovely, slightly husky tone that really lends itself to the song. It's such a soothing version, I could probably listen to this all day for the foreseeable future and not be bored. Really! I haven't got one bad word to say about this version, it's so good you forget it's a cover and just enjoy it for what it is. You know that level of amazing? Yeah, this is it! Well worth a listen. It will also be available on iTunes & Spotify soon so, if you like it definitely support her and check it out there too!

Maxine, xo 
Follow Me On:

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx