Monday 23 March 2015

Alexi Blue - Uptown Funk | Music Raves

Hello lovelies! I've been in love with miss Alexi Blue for a little while now, but I honestly can't get over this cover of Uptown Funk. As soon as I heard it, I knew I absolutely had to share it with you guys. It can't wait until the Midweek Cover. It has to be now. Fair warning, this is probably the best Uptown Funk cover you'll ever hear. 


Alexi has got such an infectious, fun vibe you just can't help but smile and sing along. You can tell she's genuinely got such a passion for her music, she enjoys performing as much as we enjoy listening which is a lot. Her vocals are faultless, I honestly cannot find one bad thing to say about her. Definitely worth a listen. 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:


2 comments:

  1. Her hair is just...WOW. I want hair that colour haha!

    Love her voice as well. Such a good cover :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely in love with her hair, I had my hair like this a little while ago and she makes me want to dye it back! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx