Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sofia Karlberg - Take Me To Church | The Midweek Cover

Hello lovelies! It's that time of the week again, where I share my favourite cover of the week. This week, I've got a cover of the amazing Take Me To Church by Hozier, which is a perfect song already. 


Sophia's voice gives this already beautiful song such a new vibe, I can't stop listening to her and having serious hair envy! I absolutely recommend giving her channel a look and listening to her other covers, especially her cover of the 50 Shades Of Grey version of Beyonce's Crazy in Love. You can also follow Sophia on Spotify

Have you found any great covers of songs you can't stop listening to? Have you listened to any of Sophia's covers before? 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

2 comments:

  1. She sounds amazing! I love this cover, definitely going to check out her channel!

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx