Monday 16 March 2015

Superdrug Haul | March 2015

Hello lovelies! We should all know my obsession love for Superdrug by now, and this past week I put in a cheeky little online order, using up some Beautycard points I'd saved up. I'll be doing first impressions and/or reviews for everything here in a few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for those, and if there's anything you'd like to see in particular, let me know and I'll try and get that up sooner!
 
All links go to the relevant product on the Superdrug website
 
The first thing I needed was a new primer, I've been in a very desperate situation with my skin and foundation, and this Express Hydration Primer from Nivea seemed like the perfect solution. Apparently it teams up as a moisturiser and a primer, and I've loved Nivea's products before so I thought I'd give it a shot! Next, I thought I'd try a new cleanser. Again, I've used Superdrug's skin products before and loved them, so I decided to give this Calming Cleanser a go. Onto foundations, I picked up 3: Maybeline's Dream Satin Liquid, Maybeline's Dream Flawless Nude, and L'Oreal's Infallible 24H Matte. I've used the Dream Satin Liquid before and it was my Holy Grail for a long time, so I picked it up in the hope that I could finally love a foundation again. I've heard great things about the Dream Flawless Nude, so obviously I couldn't pass that up on the chance to get it with Superdrug's buy 1 get 1 half price deal on Maybeline! Finally, the Infallible 24h Matte. I've got very dry skin and normally wouldn't touch a matte product with a 10 foot barge pole, however I've heard from a few friends that it actually works really well with dry skin, and doesn't dry it out further at all, which may not be ideal for it's target audience, but might work out great for me. I'll keep you updated on that situation, and the rest of the products!
 
Have you picked up any new products recently? Have you used any of the products I picked up and loved/hated them? Leave a comment below!
Follow Me On:
 

4 comments:

  1. great haul! i really want to try the infalliable foundation but i'm struggling to find my shade. i love superdrug too. X

    beth | bmarw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no way? If it's any help, I'm really pale and I got this in Porcelain 10 and it's one of the few foundations that's pale enough for me! I've got a first impressions of it coming up over the weekend though, so keep an eye peeled! xo

      Delete
  2. I really need to find a new primer, think will have a look at this one it sounds great.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved Nivea products. I'll have a first impressions post up next week on it, if you want to know how I get on with it before buying! xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx