Sunday 29 March 2015

Weekly Music Favourites | What's Been On Repeat?

Hello Lovelies! Of all the weekly music favourites I've posted (yes, all three of them!) this is the one I'm most excited to share with you. I've been listening to some really, really good music this week, and I'm sure you'll love it! 
Built It Better - Aron Wright. I found this song via one of my favourite shows in the world, Grey's Anatomy. It was in the most recent episode, and I instantly fell in love. It's got that lovely, chilled-out sound I've been loving recently, and the lyrics are just so beautiful. One to stick on, on a Sunday afternoon whilst reading (handy this is posted today then, eh?). 

No Place Like Home - Jakwob feat. Rationale. Now, if you follow me on twitter, you may or may not have noticed me tweet the lyrics to this song far too many a few times. I even changed my bio on twitter, which has been lyrics to a You Me At Six song since I first joined twitter six years ago, to these lyrics. If I had to pick one song to sum up this week, this would be it. I've had it almost constantly one repeat. It's out of hand now, actually. 

Maybe You're Right - Miley Cyrus. If I'm being perfectly honest, this entire album has been a favourite this week, but if I had to choose this would be my favourite song (also Drive, and Someone Else). I honestly think Bangerz is one of the most underrated albums, but that's a soap box I won't jump on right now! I'm sure everyone's heard about the album now, it's almost 2 years old, but I seriously recommend it all the same. 

Maxine, xo 
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx