Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mid Week Cover | Tyler Hilton - Don't Tell All Your Friends About Me.

Hellow lovelies! One series I absoutely had to bring back into this new phase of blogging was the midweek cover. I love music, and I love the way artists can take already established songs and make them their own. 



This week, one of my absolute favourite artists of all time Tyler Hilton, covering Blake Mills' Don't Tell Our Friends About Me. The original is fantastic, but I have such a soft spot for Mr. Hilton, and he can only ever make a song better! Definitely one to add to the 'favourites' list!
Much Love, Maxine xo

Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx