Monday 30 March 2015

Charlotte Turnbull - You Are | Music

Hello Lovelies! I've mentioned repeatedly once or twice that I love my music posts on this blog, and this is a post I'm very, very excited to be sharing with you guys. I'm constantly searching youtube for new artists, and when I stumbled across the absolutely amazing Charlotte Turnbull recently, I knew I'd stumbled onto an absolute diamond. 



Although I was originally looking through her covers, I quickly found her originals. I'm a big fan of originals on youtube, so I immediately hit play and I wasn't disappointed. Although I love all her her music, my favourite by far is this one; You Are. Charlotte's vocals are always on point, but I feel like this song was the one I connected with the most for some reason. I can't say enough things about this song, it's got such a laid back beat. I can't get enough of this song, but most importantly Charlotte as an artist. 

Maxine, xo
Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time out to comment lovely! I absolutely promise I'll reply ASAP, if you want a more immediate reply feel free to tweet me @MaxineWhitneyy :) xx